This delicious swordfish post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see my/our full disclosure further information.
First off, I love swordfish; to me, it is the perfect fish. Admittedly, I never order swordfish at restaurants, because in my experience, it’s always over-cooked and dried out. Swordfish is a very meaty fish, which makes it great for marinades, grilling, etc.. I think that swordfish is a great “entry” fish for those trying to incorporate more marine protein into their diet.
This recipe was inspired by a repeat favorite from this past summer: caesar salad with grilled swordfish. I also watched an episode of Barefoot Contessa where Ina created a caesar-style roasted fish (this version is a lot lighter and involves fewer ingredients!). This dish is perfect to serve alongside sautéed zucchini, a big salad, or some rice pilaf. The best part about my recipe? There’s little to no preparation involved!
This. easy, low-prep recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight! If you love caesar salad and fish.. this is the perfect dish for you! If you don’t have a grill, you can make this in your oven by broiling the fish instead.
What you need to make seasoned and salted’s Caesar-Style Grilled Swordfish:
- caesar vinaigrette
- lemon zest
- lemon wedges (for serving)
Enjoy, and as always, please let me know if you make this recipe – and if you do, don’t forget to tag @seasonedandsalted and #seasonedandsalted on Instagram!
- grill (optional)
- sheet pan (if broiling)
- Mix 1 tbsp mayonaise, 1.5 tbsp caesar vinaigrette, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/8 tsp salt, and 1 tsp lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Brush mayonaise mixture all over the swordfish steaks – make sure to get both sides and also the edges.
For Grill Method:
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
For Oven Method:
- Preheat your oven to 450°F. Place the swordfish steaks on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes without turning over. The top should be golden and bubbly. Remove the swordfish from the oven and serve immediately with lemon wedges.